Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dream Spasms

Tonight I lay alone
my bed cringes at the sound of,
the sound of the silence that fills this room.
An unkept melody that can't find its muse.
There is no amount of noise, of notes or melodies that can replace you.

Tonight my tears fall slowly,
leaving a burning trail,
where your fingers once traced a path to reassure me.
There is nothing but my pillow to fall back on now.

Tonight there is no peace of mind,
I am restless, my body yearning ,
for the ghost of your touch...
to haunt my dreams and bring me joy and pain that will never fade.

-Sincerely Fay,

3 comments:

  1. i love it. who's ghost touch do you yearn for.......... i must know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh J.Lee but you musn't know its a secret...lol

      Hiyah P.I.C.

      Delete
  2. ahh J.Lee but you musn't know its a secret...lol

    Hiyah P.I.C.

    ReplyDelete