Saturday, April 20, 2013

So Lets Talk....

Hello my lovely bloggers...
So Lets Talk!!!!

So I have been trying to figure out lately what exactly do I want to do with my blog, where do I want to go with my blog...

So if your wondering why have I been constantly changing it around, this is why!
I finally decided that I want my template and design to remain earthy and simple. I want this blog to make people feel comfortable and a place where you my readers can read and become inspired or think and express your opinions...so there.

So I want to start doing this thing called "Lets Talk Saturdays", where I would be talking about something in particular and I want you guys to respond!!!! I know you already do this with my blog but I want to focus on problems in our everyday lives we face. So I will Present a question and/or statement and you guys respond!!! Sounds simple, well it is!!!!

I think I will start this new segment within this year!
 so go to>>>>> lexusfay.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Can't wait to see what the first topic is.

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! I am still trying to figure out the first topic but as soon as I do I will let you know!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete