Here in this space I present my ideas, thoughts on many aspects of life. This space is for the things I have not written down yet. For all those incomplete thoughts of a Soul-child/Moon-child. Here you will find a poet at her worst and best, poetry that hopefully inspires one to feel or to think.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
The Importance of Education...A POEM BY ME
Oh California weather why have thou forsaken me,
why have you pushed me through these rough mornings.
I would have so very well liked to stay under my covers,
but to my dismay you have forced me from my bed and into the cold world.
I was hidden away and safe but then life happened,
obligations to my future have cleverly caged me in a cycle- a process.
Was the spellbinding lure for higher education with a promise for my future
just a trick, did society trick me?
No not I, have I fallen prey to some psychotic mind fuck, some sort of cruel trick.
Clever little trap you lay, and I have fallen prey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment